Case Study 2
Growing government IT contractor with more than 40 employees
In this competitive space, the client needed to be able to attract and retain top talent by providing a “best-in-class” benefits package. Anticipated growth required the support of a scalable plan and the existing platform needed to be upgraded to become less reliant on manual processes and outdated technology.
Improved plan design and access to technology including:
- Established a Profit Sharing plan with a 5-year vesting feature
- Improved overall benefits process by seamlessly integrating the 401(k) platform with the company ‘s payroll system to eliminate manual transactions
- Selected a provider with a superior technology platform giving employees real-time access via both a mobile app and the web
- Benefits platform has easily scaled supporting the rapid growth of the business
- Strong 401(k) and profit sharing plans have helped them stand out from the competition
- Company has successfully retained best employees and attracted new recruits
- Freed up the HR and Benefits team by automating processes thereby saving money, time and resources
Individual experiences referenced above may not reflect the future experience of any one client. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network and Seventy2 Capital are not tax or legal advisors. You should consult with your attorney, accountant and/or estate planner before taking any action. Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies. Investment products and services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC (WFAFN), Member SIPC. Seventy2 Capital is a separate entity from WFAFN.