Case Study: Advisor Makes the Move to Independence
14 Year Veteran in the industry at a well-known wirehouse
What was Missing?
In this competitive space, the client needed to be able to attract and retain top talent by providing a “best-in-class” benefits package. Anticipated growth required the support of a scalable plan and the existing platform needed to be upgraded to become less reliant on manual processes and outdated technology.
Why Seventy2 Capital?
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth of a team with a vision to build a premier brand in the region
- Knew clients would have a higher level of service from a team of dedicated client service professionals
- Gave advisor more freedom to focus on what he enjoys most about the business – adding value to clients and portfolio management
- Family-friendly environment provides for more flexible work schedule
- Recognized for contributing tangible financial results to the firm’s growth and personal successes
- Direct access to Partners who listen to issues, seek input and help solve problems
Year One Results
- Grew Y1 revenue by 15%
- Record year of growth in $1M+ relationships
- Re-energized his interest in the business and passion for helping clients
- Better lifestyle and more quality time with a young, growing family
- Feels aligned with the firm’s vision to grow and valued for contribution to its growth
Individual experiences referenced above may not reflect the future experience of any one client. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network and Seventy2 Capital are not tax or legal advisors. You should consult with your attorney, accountant and/or estate planner before taking any action. Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies. Investment products and services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC (WFAFN), Member SIPC. Seventy2 Capital is a separate entity from WFAFN.