Retirement Plan Sponsors
Growing government contractor
In a competitive talent marketplace company wanted to remain competitive by offering a more substantial benefits package. The 401(k) recordkeeper needed to be scalable and automated.
- Improve recordkeeper by integrating the 401(k) platform with the company’s payroll system.
- Allow plan participants to gain real-time access via both a mobile app and the web.
- Establish a Profit-Sharing plan with a scheduled vesting feature.
- The benefits platform built to scale and help support the company’s growth.
- The company can remain competitive by offering 401(k) and Profit-Sharing plans.
- The company can retain talented employees and as well as attract talented recruits.
- The HR and Benefits team can save money, time, and resources by automating processes.
This case study is hypothetical and for discussion purposes only. It is not intended to represent any specific return, yield, or investment. Individual experiences reference above may not reflect the future experience of any client. The planning process discussed may not be suitable for your personal situation, even if it is similar to the example presented. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Investing involves risk including the possible loss of principal.