Wirehouse Advisor Makes the Move to Independence
What Was Missing?
Financial Advisor wanted to own their practice and exercise independence in choosing the products and services that best serve his clients. They needed an experienced client service team to provide investment planning support and a growth-oriented culture to expand their business.
- Participate in the team's vision to grow rapidly and build a premier brand.
- Offer a higher level of client service supported by dedicated professionals.
- Improve your work schedule flexibility in a family-friendly environment.
- Receive recognition for personal achievements and for contributing tangible financial results to the practice's growth.
- Gain access to Partners who listen to issues, seek input, and help you solve problems.
- Re-energize interest in the business and passion for helping clients.
- Increase time to focus on adding value to clients and portfolio management.
- Alignment with the practice's vision for growth through open dialogue with senior management.
- Improve lifestyle and more quality time with a young and growing family.
This case study is hypothetical and for discussion purposes only. It is not intended to represent any specific return, yield, or investment. Individual experiences reference above may not reflect the future experience of any client. The planning process discussed may not be suitable for your personal situation, even if it is similar to the example presented. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Investing involves risk including the possible loss of principal.