Committed to developing and consistently executing a plan to help grow and maximize your wealth.
Years of experience give us the insight to help you successfully navigate life events & market cycles.
News & Events
WHY SEVENTY2 CAPITAL?
Clients come first at Seventy2 Capital. You’ll find resources and talent dedicated to meeting your financial goals. We achieve this by:
Understanding What’s Important to You
We begin every relationship by asking the critical questions:
- What vision do you have for your life?
- What values do you hold dear?
- What goals do you want to achieve?
- What risks are you willing to take?
- What support systems do you have to navigate the changes in your life?
As financial professionals, we serve you with integrity, confidentiality, and objectivity. Once we have an in-depth understanding of your financial objectives, we get to work on making your goals a reality.
Offering Dedicated Expertise
Our Team: Our team combines over 200 years of experience at some of the largest Wall Street firms and has earned the some of the most well known designations in the industry. We pursue a holistic approach by integrating planning, asset management and service with:
- Financial Advisors
- Investment Planners
- Asset Managers
- Insurance Specialists
- Client Service (Wealth) Associates
- Access to a network of trusted professionals, including CPAs, Estate Attorneys and lending products and services through Wells Fargo affiliates
Your trusted financial advisor is here to partner with you and make adjustments as your needs evolve. In addition, we stay connected with you by offering:
- Market Commentary: Insightful and current thought leadership through regular commentary.
- Webinars: Engaging and interactive conversations with industry experts on changes in the marketplace.
Designing Thoughtful Solutions
Our solutions begin with your vision, values, and goals. We provide expert planning resources in the following areas:
- Estate Planning Strategies
Once your plans are developed, our Asset Management Team will execute your advisory strategy:
- Research, analysis, and due diligence of portfolio holdings
- Fiduciary services (for individuals and organizations)
- Active portfolio execution and oversight
- Performance reviews as needed
- Distribution and/or cashflow management
WHO WE SERVE
SEVENTY2 CAPITAL RECOGNIZED IN
* The 2019 and 2020 Washington Business Journal Best Places to Work Award are based off perks, leadership, office space, culture and more for the prior year. Self-completed survey was used for award.